Trafﬁc Law Enforcement system is a system that monitors the trafﬁc violation. The
system will detect the car from entering the detection area, then system will keep
tracking vehicle to check the status weather the vehicle crossover the trafﬁc
detection line, The system required high resolution IP Camera, which determines
the conditions of the trafﬁc violation. When a car enters into a violation condition.
The car will be recorded in 4 images.
• The system can detect the violation of trafﬁc lights.
• Three-car detection system working at the same time
• The system can track the movement of vehicles.
• Supports SQL, MySQL, Oracle databases.
• The system can be export to excel or pdf, providing the interface to sent out
notiﬁcation through http command.
There are two types of cameras used.
1.Camera for car license plate detection, one LPR camera can detect 2 side of
2.Camera for analysis of trafﬁc light (Overview) resolution not less than 3MP with
• Overview camera required High resolution Network Camera in case of a camera
resolution of not less than 3MP.
• In case of a LPR license plate, the lens size is about 12-40 mm or 8-50 mm.
• Low pass ﬁlter technology for bright lighting (Headlights) to get a clear picture.
• Infrared For night vision
• The camera supports IP66-rated base when used outdoors.
• Camera for Trafﬁc Signal Analysis (Overview) and Housing
• In case of a LPR license plate, the lens can be 12-40mm or 8-50mm
• Infrared (low light and night view)
• CPU Processor Corei7 Gen6 Speed 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD
Windows 7 professional or better or Windows 10 professional or better
• Webserver Kit (for central administration)
The Lane Change Detection System consists of one LPR camera to capture one license
plate per two lane and one Overview camera to capture the overall picture on the road.
Examples of software work